I’m doing an adapted schedule today and tomorrow since I’m attending and helping with Breakaway, our church’s women’s conference.
Goals for today:
2. Clear clutter in bathrooms and bedrooms
3. Put on clean sheets, wash dirty ones.
4. Finish and fold last 2 loads of laundry
5. Gather cleaning supplies
6. Maybe start on cleaning bathrooms or our bedroom (least favorite rooms in the house to clean as Ruth Soukup suggests)
Things I spent on…
1. I hit the drive thru for a latte. The boys were content with their snacks, I had errands to run and gift card in the car. So drive thru it was. I felt like this was okay since I wasn’t spending money and boy was it a treat.
Things I did not spend on…
1. Gas to the conference. Thanks to my friend Maggie for letting me carpool.