I had so much fun experiencing the BRAND NEW Illustrated Faith “Gratitude” Kit by Dayspring through the eyes of my dear friend and brand new Bible Journaler – Mallory. She is so excited to try the new Gratitude Kit as inspiration and a tool to express her thanks to God this next month. We are grabbing our kits (and fun add ons) here, then joining our online group here, to do this next month of Bible Journaling together.
Check out our initial thoughts about the “Gratitude” kit in the video below. Complete with Mallory’s top 3 questions and 5 of my current favorite journaling supplies.
- Will I get better?
- Who are your favorite inspirational people to follow on social media?
- How has Bible journaling impacted your faith? And your view of Scripture?
Some things I love about this kit:
– The color scheme is so inspiring for fall.
– The journaling cards and weekly devotional cards are open ended and allow old for a lot of expression and creativity.
– The acrylic stamps provided are super versatile, and can be used in the future.
– I can’t get over the darling acorns!
And I love that it coordinates so beautifully with the gratitude documented line, so you can snag some awesome add-ons here. If you do that today, October 23, 2017, you can use code FAMILY to get 25% off site wide as well.
You can see the rest of the Gratitude Documented Bible Journaling Kit (add on option), including an unboxing and my review here.
If you are new to all this you can check out the “Bible Journaling” tab in my Blog menu. There are lots of resource links and general information provided. You can also take a look at this document that covers all “the basics.”