I’m part of a group of women who are setting goals for nine weeks.
We are choosing one in each of four categories and I wanted to share. Maybe you might want to join in. We are focusing on four areas… Mental, Physical, Relational, & Spiritual and trying to make them specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time bound. Click here to read more about SMART goals.
I have chosen my goals and although the are just at the cusp of “attainable” I think I can do it. Especially with having some ladies to hold me to them. We will share about them each week in our group time after we discuss our weekly reading from “Manna for Moms” by Megan Breedlove.
So here are my goals:
1. Mental – Meal plan for 4 dinners each week using my new May Books Planner and write one inspiration blog each week. (CHECK!)
2. Physical – Get active 4 times a week: walking or my at-home exercise routine
3. Relational – A weekly date night with my hubby: any face to face time (cooking dinner, praying together, coffee at the dining table, pray together, take a walk)
4. Spiritual – Do my weekly reading from “Manna for Moms,” including writing my thoughts/prayers in my journal once a week and also praying with my husband.
I know I can do these things and I know they will help me take steps toward the woman I see myself someday being! And as my dear friend would say, “And boy is that woman awesome!” I want to keep taking steps toward bettering myself and becoming that woman I see myself as. The woman God created me as and to be.
Hope you are inspired. Maybe you might want to join in. Here is a fun little way I am keeping track of my goals and it serves as a great book mark in my book!
And also an image of my wonderful May Book meal planner that my hubby got me for Valentines Day. So inspiring to meal plan when the planner is SO cute. 😉
Hope you feel inspired to set some goals and grow with me. I’d love to hear what you select…
Some other ideas I loved and will be on my lists next are:
1. 30 minutes of uninterrupted play time on the floor with my wee one.
2. Using my planner and carefully scheduling our days.
3. Organizing birthdays and anniversaries and an online program to have cards sent to those I love.
4. Focusing on meal planning around coupons.
5. Getting fully committed to solid foods with Cashel Man
6. Getting up 30-60min before my little one to have some quiet time to myself and work on organizing my office.
7. Going through our office and studio space and PURGING
8. Eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up.
9. 3 square meals and 2 snacks daily.
Man the list could go on!