Here’s the brief low down on HELP….
1. Say yes… accept help.
2. Have a list and post it somewhere in your home.
3. Communicate your needs and wants.
4. Know yourself and ask those who will minimize your stress to help you – let them know ahead of times things you see as being particularly helpful and tasks they can do that will help you feel less overwhelmed.
5. Give yourself a break. Let someone do you dishes, fold your laundry, sweep your floor, hold your baby, and as hard as it is – snag some sleep.
6. Save the visiting for when you are getting more rest – in a few months!